Argentina - OF, 2B and C
Okay guys I am just now getting back in to the game, so take it easy on me.

I'm looking for some talent to fill my 3B, 2B and CF needs.

They don't have to be super stars, but I wouldn't mind if they were.

I have some decent arms that I might consider trading as well as draft picks and LOW minors fellas that might be able to move.

Hit me up!
"I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
- Carl Yastrzemski

I made the playoffs once...
Still in the market fellas

Got some decent prospects and even draft picks that I could deal for the right players.
"I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
- Carl Yastrzemski

Still looking to pick up a few pieces.

Really need something at 2B and could use some extra pitching depth.

I have ammy picks and a few prospects that could move.
- Carl Yastrzemski

Still looking guys. Updated the title of the topic to show what I am still in need of.

Got one deal I'm thinking about, but still have picks and young players available.
- Carl Yastrzemski