2057: Sim #5
Honolulu, New York take over division leads by percentage points

next sim wednesday
placeholder for sim discussion
I'm happy to be on top but it's all pitching right now...Brewer and Trout both hitting under .200 in the 3 and 4 spots.  FA pick up P Mastracci doing his job holding hitters to a .139 avg
Honolulu 2000 & 2055 Weaverball Champions

"Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical"

~Yogi Berra
was just admiring the Godfathers offensive stats and then looked a the pitching

Bigelow  -- 6 G - 6 GS -  11 IP.....I guess the major league trend of openers has moved to Weaverball

Good Job getting the most out of your pitchers!
Honolulu 2000 & 2055 Weaverball Champions

"Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical"

~Yogi Berra
I'm still technically at the top. Hopefully my latest addition to the pitching staff can help out a little more. Still gotta find some more offense if I have any intention of being for real.
"I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
- Carl Yastrzemski

I made the playoffs once...
(05-13-2019, 06:11 AM)volcano Wrote: was just admiring the Godfathers offensive stats and then looked a the pitching

Bigelow  -- 6 G - 6 GS -  11 IP.....I guess the major league trend of openers has moved to Weaverball

Good Job getting the most out of your pitchers!

haha, he's been hurt I'm playing him through it...really out of necessity.
FINALLY!

2042 Weaverball Champs!
its still early, but man wouldnt it be something if the Godfathers won the Barnes despite losing an entire rotation's worth of quality starting pitchers?
(05-15-2019, 01:10 PM)havana Wrote: its still early, but man wouldnt it be something if the Godfathers won the Barnes despite losing an entire rotation's worth of quality starting pitchers?

No.  No it wouldn’t.  Shut up Ed.
Ryno, Executor of the Zealots, Draft Czar.
Barnes Division Champs - 2055, 2056
Francisco Matthei - 2054 ROY, 2056 CY.  Paul Blaisedell - 2056 MVP

"For Aiur"
(05-15-2019, 01:14 PM)Executor_Ryno Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 01:10 PM)havana Wrote: its still early, but man wouldnt it be something if the Godfathers won the Barnes despite losing an entire rotation's worth of quality starting pitchers?

No.  No it wouldn’t.  Shut up Ed.

It truly would be something amazing. C'mon Ryan, you gotta believe! haha.
FINALLY!

2042 Weaverball Champs!